Your Business DNA business consulting specializes in assisting small business. Whether you've been in business for years or are contemplating starting your own business, we can help. We help our clients by being there at each critical phase, making sure they get to the next level of growth - the easiest and most profitable way possible.
How Is Your Business?
- Need a web site and don’t want to spend a fortune?
- Need to figure out how to make or market your product?
- Can’t figure out your financial statements, or don’t have financial statements and need them?
No Matter What Stage Your Business Is At -
Your Business DNA Can Help!
- Marketing, Branding and Advertising - including low cost strategies
- Web Sites – Ranging from quality starter web sites under $1,000 to full enterprise
- Email Newsletters – Inexpensively stay in touch with your customers
- QuickBooks accounting – Easy and fast
- Business Plans - For investors or your bank
- Employee Issues, HR & Team Building
- Legal Structure, Growth Plans, Sales Reps and more!
Call us for your FREE consultation. We have over 20 years experience helping small businesses prosper.
Your Business DNA
Small Business Consulting
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
and Monterey, CA 93933
Office: (805) 459-8630
Your Business DNA consulting will work with you step by step to accomplish your business growth and profitability goals, and achieve sustainable results.
Your Partner in Business Growth
SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS
YOUR BUSINESS DNA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Small Business Consulting San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, Monterey, CA 93933 and Reno, Nevada
Call for your free business consultation.
Copyright © 2015 Your Business DNA
Hey Chuck, nice meeting with you also….as always. True, there is so much to discuss. I am lucky to have your services. Very interesting about a standard tool being able to grab images from a flash page….that info will change how we post our web images. Great info…thank you! Your input is valuable…I look forward to more meetings.
Charlie Clingman, Del Mar Arts
I first met Chuck when I was in need of a small business coach/mentor and am so grateful for the advice, support and encouragement he's provided me ever since. He has wonderful, creative ideas and takes the time to truly think about what you need as a client and what will help your company grow. Every time I leave a meeting with him, I feel rejuvenated and so inspired to turn his ideas into actions. I highly recommend working with him! July 27, 2010
Top qualities: Personable, High Integrity, Creative
Megan Saulsbury , San Luis Obispo